15 January 2009

The great Ratatouille cook off of 2008 - continuing in '09


In late 2008, Suzie and I discovered a newfound love for ratatouille, a delicious stewwed vegetable dish, for all not familiar with delacies of the vegetarian variety. We agreed it was best served on polenta, with parmesan shavings on top.

Previously, Suzie had been the master ratatouille maker, however, today I created my own version with cardamon seeds and celery salt, sans zucchini (because we didn't have any). Delish!

3 comments:

Jane Doe said...

The ratatouille looks amazing. What's the total prep time on a meal like that?

Lucy said...

WOW! I had no idea anyone other than my friend Suzie read this!

But about 20 minutes, if you do it (chopping) quickly...

Anonymous said...

Yours has no zucchini and is therefore an instant fail.

soz.

x

suzmania